Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock Samsung S5610

Options
  • 15-10-2012 8:34pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a Samsung S5610 that is locked to three. Is it possible to unlock this phone? Can it be done for free? If not, can anyone recommend a reliable site for unlock codes. There are loads out there but I've never used them so I'm a bit wary.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

I have a Samsung S5610 that is locked to three. Is it possible to unlock this phone? Can it be done for free? If not, can anyone recommend a reliable site for unlock codes. There are loads out there but I've never used them so I'm a bit wary.

Thanks.

Hi, don't know if you ever got sorted but I tried www.network-unlockers.com at a cost of €4.49.

Sadly they were unable to source a code for my Three S5610 & a refund is pending.

I then tried www.unlockunit.com at a cost of $18 & received the code within a few hours!

It worked first time flawlessly so I am happy out!! :D

If you didn't get sorted then maybe try the first link as they are very cheap...you might get lucky!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

And likes/dislikes about the Samsung S5610. Hard to get a feature phone with real buttons these days.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I don't know the name of the site but I got it done for about €13. The phone isn't for me, it's for my dad so I haven't used it but it is a very nice looking phone.

Advertisement