Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Recruitment Agencies in Perth

Options
  • 15-10-2012 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, looking to secure employment in Perth for when I go over in January and looking for recruitment agencies to get me hooked up with something!

Anyone know any good sites? Ive been on seek.au but no success, i need a recruitment agency to maybe give me a helping hand! Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭Esse85

Whats your area of specialty?

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭ifeelill

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭1306

Yeah if you tell us what area you work in we can recommend agencies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭dave 27

Sorry for the late reply guys, construction is my area. I have a degree in construction management and a diploma in health & safety but no experience! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

dave 27 wrote: »
    Sorry for the late reply guys, construction is my area. I have a degree in construction management and a diploma in health & safety but no experience! :(

Try and get these qualifications recognised over here first, you can start doing that now and have it done before you leave Ireland.

• Advertisement

sponge_bob wrote: »
    Try and get these qualifications recognised over here first, you can start doing that now and have it done before you leave Ireland.

what do u mean? the qualifications are recognised worldwide!

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭ifeelill

sponge_bob wrote: »

"Engineers Australia is the designated authority to assess professional qualifications in engineering for the purposes of skilled migration to Australia"

The OP has not said that he migrating. We don't know what type of visa he his going to Perth on.

oh sorry im going on a 1 years working holiday visa

Advertisement