Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help!!

• 15-10-2012 9:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭

Ok so for the last few days I have had little crawling visitors in my house and from doing a bit of research on the net I have figured out they are called devils coach horse. But on boards and on the net I still haVe not found a way to get them out of my house or stop them coming in??
    They are freaking me out! (And I've already read the reason they are called that but thanks :))
    Any help very much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Are there mounds of leaves near your door? Maybe sweeping a few feet around the door area and blocking any ways they can get in with duct tape might work. Scary looking little buggers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

There's not really but there is potted plants, might move them :)
    They're absolutely disgusting and considering I nearly lose my life when I see a spider, this is not good!:)

Advertisement