Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back Links

• 15-10-2012 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi Guys

Anyone out there running any sports related websites? Can be anything like news or forums or online stores.

Would you be interested in doing link backs with my website?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3 thebaldone

Hi Guys

Anyone out there running any sports related websites? Can be anything like news or forums or online stores.

Would you be interested in doing link backs with my website?

Cheers

Don't have a sports related site but my advice is to be careful not to overdo this as it will damage your google ranking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 bobbymoore1

thebaldone wrote: »

Don't have a sports related site but my advice is to be careful not to overdo this as it will damage your google ranking.

Yes I've heard about this too, I'd like to have a few links to other sports sites though but I will be careful about what and how many go up.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Advertisement