Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Summit

Options
  • 15-10-2012 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Anyone heading to the Web Summit this week in the RDS?

Who are you looking forward to see? Can't wait to see Kevin Rose

(I am not affiliated with Web Summit in anyway)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 bobbymoore1

I've never heard of it, what will be at it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Love to go but bit costly for my budget ..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 Matrix Internet Web Design

Would be cool to go but certainly a little too pricey for my liking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Herbalist

I've never heard of it, what will be at it?

www.websummit.net

I will be there, looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭JD Dublin

Love to go but bit costly for my budget ..
    Really an event for employees of the big corporates. Tickets are 545 - thats the early bird special - going up to 945, for you late birds out there ( these are still available! )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭ontour2

More of an event for techies, start ups and investors. There were tickets for €100. Apart from the money it brings in tourism this week, it is an amazing marketing opportunity for Ireland.

They live stream the presentations, talks, discussions on the web site and through the Irish Times website so you can listen to the current and future tech giants for free. Worth sticking it on if you have time tomorrow as there are some inspirational speakers.

ontour2 wrote: »
    There were tickets for €100.
    When was that?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭ontour2

JD Dublin wrote: »
    When was that?

Last one I saw was about 3 weeks ago when the were taregting some dev groups.

ontour2 wrote: »
    Last one I saw was about 3 weeks ago when the were taregting some dev groups.
    fair enough, prob good value at that, any chance you'd give me a heads up when that comes around again?

Advertisement