Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

€3 Dublin hotel

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Got my cancelation email :(

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seamey beag84

Dear Customer,

We realise you very recently booked a hotel stay at The Hilton Kilmainham Dublin. We are sorry however as good as our deals are they were not this low on this occasion. The price you booked was due to a technical error and therefore invalid.

This booking has therefore been cancelled and you will receive a full refund. The cancellation is in accordance with the terms and conditions of our service.

We understand that you may be disappointed and we apologise for this however the hotel is available to rebook as are many of our other Dublin hotels. We can't promise a deal like this but we do offer 5 star rooms for 3 star prices across the site www.lastminute.com.

Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Regards,

lastminute.com Customer Care

Booooo....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

lukesmom wrote: »

:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

lukesmom wrote: »

tell em' you'll see them in court ;) .......... i did

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Diamond_Ninja

MidlandsM wrote: »
    tell em' you'll see them in court ;) .......... i did

Do you know any solicitors that could frighten the sh**e out of them with a letter? Haha :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Do you know any solicitors that could frighten the sh**e out of them with a letter? Haha :D

Over 3 euro? I hope to God you're joking.

LizT wrote: »
    Over 3 euro? I hope to God you're joking.

Yes I was quite clearly joking, hence the 'Haha :D'...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭N17er

vicwatson wrote: »

+1 - the shower of bistards, boo lm.com, never using you again
    I don't think they'll be too worried.

The way some people are going on here is laughable. You pounce on an obvious mistake and pull out the i have rights rubbish when the mistake is corrected.

As if the Hilton would let bargain alert riff raff in around the place! All sitting around a pint with 20 straws giving out about the price of the pint!

N17er wrote: »

The way some people are going on here is laughable. You pounce on an obvious mistake and pull out the i have rights rubbish when the mistake is corrected.

As if the Hilton would let bargain alert riff raff in around the place! All sitting around a pint with 20 straws giving out about the price of the pint!

another clown who clearly missed out on the deal too...... :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I'll have you know, I was going to bring my own slab of dutch gold..so there!!:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

For the giggles, I sent LM an email to see if they were prepared to do a deal for me for the dates I had booked the Hilton, this was the reply

Dear Mr X,

Firstly, I would like to apologise once again for the inconvenience caused by this situation.

I understand the points you have raised and your frustration. I have now made a refund for the amount of EUR12.28 for the booking reference xxxxxxxx. Please be advised that this may take up to 5-7 working days to appear on your account. It depends on your bank clearing times .

Mr X, please be kindly advised that I can of course arrange a call back from our Sales Team and they will be more than happy to assist you with finding the best offer for you.

I apologise that this time our service did not meet your expectations.

I remain with my kind regards and wish you a very pleasant day.

Kind regards,

Justyna
    lastminute.com

another clown who clearly missed out on the deal too...... :D:D
    Well you will clearly miss out too. Threatening legal action will have them rolling on the floor laughing over at lastminute as well as the sane people reading this thread.

As you already said you like looking like a knob, so by all means, please continue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

Well you will clearly miss out too. Threatening legal action will have them rolling on the floor laughing over at lastminute as well as the sane people reading this thread.

As you already said you like looking like a knob, so by all means, please continue.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMWAuEnVbiOGta26YDOu8GS9LmzieQpmvU6kGxZQloGlWPa4JpJzPqCDM

Mod is right, these threads really do bring some hum dingers out of the wood work.. Get over yourselves, let us have a laugh at the expense of LM.com..

and thats the best you can muster? wow......we got ourselves a keyboard warrior hard lad.......lol........

.......tool

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

and thats the best you can muster? wow......we got ourselves a keyboard warrior hard lad.......lol........

.......tool
    hmm, not sure about that keyboard thing but I'm glad you decided to continue.

lastminute will be shaking in their boots over a legal threat from someone resorting to namecalling on the internet.

When you lose your case against them will you stand up and call them tools in court?

Didn't think so. Bye!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

470 posts. Great craic. One lucky punter. And time for the lock, me thinks :o

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

Got my cancellation emails today too. Ah well lol, some laugh while it lasted. Best fun I've had with my laptop since......actually, I better not continue that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

381316_316038965075389_150555121623775_1299563_581276772_n.jpg

And that's the end of that..

Closed!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement