Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very Funny Pic From Cool Vids and Pics

Options
  • 15-10-2012 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

Posted by Elmidena in CV&P !! Very good

222513_128864230596108_1127681941_n.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Poor 'aul Rusty

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

oldyouth wrote: »
    Poor 'aul Rusty

Don't think that's. Rusty. Thought he was a little yorkshire terrier no????

Free the rusty 1 !!! Remember Dan Redmond arrested and jailed Rusty as nobodys child had no licence for him !! lol.

vicwatson wrote: »
    Don't think that's. Rusty. Thought he was a little yorkshire terrier no????

Free the rusty 1 !!! Remember Dan Redmond arrested and jailed Rusty as nobodys child had no licence for him !! lol.

Probably right about Rusty :)

Sgt. Dan didn't have one of his better moments there. I'd say her ladyship knows more about the law than he does.

Probably right about Rusty :)

Sgt. Dan didn't have one of his better moments there. I'd say her ladyship knows more about the law than he does.

You can sing that, and knows more about banking than Michael-fingers-in-the-till and Seanie Fitz

vicwatson wrote: »
    You can sing that, and knows more about banking than Michael-fingers-in-the-till and Seanie Fitz
    I've seen personally where she make her deposits :eek:

• Advertisement

I've seen personally where she make her deposits :eek:

She needs securicor to help her sure !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Was down in WRH visiting my mother after her hip replacement two years ago and heard a joyous shout as I entered the ward. It was Nobody's Child in the bed opposite my mum. So I start talking and asked her what had her there. She says "I broke me leg!" and whips back the bedsheet to show me the cast.

She was naked.

RadioRetro wrote: »
    Was down in WRH visiting my mother after her hip replacement two years ago and heard a joyous shout as I entered the ward. It was Nobody's Child in the bed opposite my mum. So I start talking and asked her what had her there. She says "I broke me leg!" and whips back the bedsheet to show me the cast.

She was naked.

:eek::eek::eek: oh fook. What a site*

*pukes all over laptop

RadioRetro wrote: »

She was naked.
    I believe she regularly walks around the ward buck naked when she is in WRH. Couple of friends have witnessed the event. Not for the feint hearted

I believe she regularly walks around the ward buck naked when she is in WRH. Couple of friends have witnessed the event. Not for the feint hearted

Ok ok enough already !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭paulaa

I thought it was a pic of Heather from Eastenders first :eek:

Is she still singing on the main street ?

eastenders_3815_02.jpg

Advertisement