Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LK craft & design studio

Options
  • 15-10-2012 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Just read in the paper today that a business 'Letterkenny Craft & Design Studio' has opened @ Unit 4 port link business park..

Can anyone give me an idea where this is? What other businesses are located there that I might know

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 michelmo

Think it's out past the IT, there's a carpet world or something similar there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

If your driving towards town on the Port Road, take a left for Browne's Printers. Its at the end of that road on the left in the same group of buildings where the charity shop is located. Map here

• Registered Users Posts: 3 hazelnutzz

Firblog wrote: »
    Just read in the paper today that a business 'Letterkenny Craft & Design Studio' has opened @ Unit 4 port link business park..

Can anyone give me an idea where this is? What other businesses are located there that I might know

Cheers

Its across from the Letterkenny IT, on the entrance to Heaton Buckleys, follow that cul-de-sac to the end and you will see the Charity Shop 'Good & New' its directly across from it, was in it last week, fab stuff but a little pricey!!

Advertisement