Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hobo Audio - Mobile Recording & Online Mixing

Options
  • 16-10-2012 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭

Hobo Audio offers a Mobile Recording Studio to record you or your band at any location in Ireland, as well as an Online Mixing service to mix your productions.

Check out www.hoboaudio.net for the latest details on rates, samples and equipment.

Hobo Audio is run by Niall Curran, a recording and mix engineer with over 8 years of experience, who has worked with artists including Dave Couse (A House), Peter O'Toole (The Hothouse Flowers), Clune and Rob Malone (David Gray band), Geoff Woods (Picturehouse), Brianna Corrigan (The Beautiful South), Mojo Gogo, Sickboy and 1969 Records.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

Hobo Audio offers a Mobile Recording Studio to record you or your band at any location in Ireland, as well as an Online Mixing service to mix your productions.

Check out www.hoboaudio.net for the latest details on rates, samples and equipment.

Hobo Audio is run by Niall Curran, a recording and mix engineer with over 8 years of experience, who has worked with artists including Dave Couse (A House), Peter O'Toole (The Hothouse Flowers), Clune and Rob Malone (David Gray band), Geoff Woods (Picturehouse), Brianna Corrigan (The Beautiful South), Mojo Gogo, Sickboy and 1969 Records.

Your Website seems to have expired buddy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Niall - Dahlia

I know thanks, I actually renewed it last week, and when the new period started they completely messed up my domain details.

3iX, avoid them, have been nothing but trouble, you get what you pay for!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

I know thanks, I actually renewed it last week, and when the new period started they completely messed up my domain details.

3iX, avoid them, have been nothing but trouble, you get what you pay for!

I tend to use blacknight, their class!

Advertisement