Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporary wireless for a visitor

Options
  • 16-10-2012 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Hi there, I will be visiting Ireland over Christmas and am looking for a good, temporary, wireless internet solution. I'm happy to use my 3G phone as a wireless hotspot if I can buy a data SIM on arrival in Ireland, but would need to be sure that the network I bought it off was the one with the best coverage (any suggestions there would be welcome - in Australia Vodafone has the worst coverage of the main telcos and is the butt of every joke about bad reception, but I hear that Vodafone may be the best in Ireland at the moment?). But if I could hire a 4G wifi device with a data SIM then I'll do that. Just looking for suggestions really. Thanks.

Advertisement