Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropbox - additional 3GB free for students.

• 16-10-2012 1:54am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Dropbox have launched a new promotion for students where you get an extra 3GB space for 2 years. The more people from the one college/university that sign up the more free space everyone from that college/university gets.

To get the extra space just verify your IT Sligo email address on their site (https://www.dropbox.com/spacerace?r=NTQ2NjcyNzc5). So far it looks like I'm the only person from IT Sligo to sign up. Hopefully we get a few more and get a bit more space.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭frankmul

5 now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

8 now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,013 ✭✭✭✭Basq

They deleted my e-mail address a long time ago! :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Basq wrote: »
    They deleted my e-mail address a long time ago! :(

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Good news, AFAIK the students graduating this year will get an email for life.

You were just before your time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

dingding wrote: »
    Good news, AFAIK the students graduating this year will get an email for life.

You were just before your time.

It's been like that since they moved the email service to Microsoft's Live service (they might be using outlook.com instead of live now) a few years ago.

That's it, they don't delete the account when you leave.

dingding wrote: »
    That's it, they don't delete the account when you leave.

The only problem is that if you forget the password you can't recover it. Which is the problem I have. Luckily, I still have my gmail accessing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Almighty Cushion - your first name isn't Frank, by any chance?

Almighty Cushion - your first name isn't Frank, by any chance?

Nope.

• Advertisement

35 Space Racers Now, total 73 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

Anyone want to loan me their email address? I quite fancy an extra 3 gigs free!!!! lol

Advertisement