Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop Repair

Options
  • 16-10-2012 4:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I've a water damaged laptop, just wondering is anybody knows of anywhere good in the city that does repairs relatively cheap?

Cheers!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 verat

Hi, try Fonefix in Unit 12 Tramore road Commercial Park, just turn in the entrance where you see Cash and Carry kitchens. It's a little place and they repair game colsoles etc but they did a great job repairing my laptop earlier this year and much cheaper than the other quotes I got.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

verat wrote: »
    Hi, try Fonefix in Unit 12 Tramore road Commercial Park, just turn in the entrance where you see Cash and Carry kitchens. It's a little place and they repair game colsoles etc but they did a great job repairing my laptop earlier this year and much cheaper than the other quotes I got.

^^^^^ +1 .

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gillo206

Hi
    I went to IT Central in Castle street,Cork city centre.They sorted my machine out after a wine spillage, which I thought was destroyed. I feared the worst but the counter staff and the technician were very helpful and confident in fixing my machine.

It is now running smooth,no more keybord hassle and all work was done at a great price :-)

Would have no hesitation in recommending them.
    Nice retail outlet also. Got a new battery and charger for my moms machine also - reasonably priced, with one years warranty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

gillo206 wrote: »
    Hi
    I went to IT Central in Castle street,Cork city centre.They sorted my machine out after a wine spillage, which I thought was destroyed. I feared the worst but the counter staff and the technician were very helpful and confident in fixing my machine.

It is now running smooth,no more keybord hassle and all work was done at a great price :-)

Would have no hesitation in recommending them.
    Nice retail outlet also. Got a new battery and charger for my moms machine also - reasonably priced, with one years warranty.

How much did you end up paying? Did it take long to fix? :)

Advertisement