Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50mtr indoor ranges

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Mailed them last week. Popping down soon for a look seem to be very sound guys . Indoor range is 6 months away yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Might be worth a spin to have a gander. They're just the other side of Abbeyfeale. They seem to be more into the clays tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Yip. The have an outdoor rifle range as well. i really must get off my lazy ass and get down there :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭FLOYDSTER

Its on the long finger at the moment but Comber RC up here in the north are looking at building a 50m indoor range!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Having a 50m indoor range to train through the winter with representative results from ammo and even for testing ammo and such would be brilliant. Much as I find 25 yard indoors brilliant for training in the cold, 50m would be representative.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 shane_318is

No indoor range there at the moment just clays and archery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 377 ✭✭Cavan duck buster

No indoor range there at the moment just clays and archery

I was told that the range in Monaghen are looking planning permision or got permision to start building an indoor range

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Thats true duck buster!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 centre

spoke to knocknagoshel today.
    They have full planning for the 50m range and have the range half built , the roof is going on in a few weeks . Not going to be a large range , he said 5 lane with target retrieval.6 months to opening.

Thanks for that update. He'll be inundated with people wanting to use it with any luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭dc99

Hi,
    I was out there last Saturday, they have the walls up for the infdoor range and they told me it would be roof on in a few weeks. then its down to licencing issues....

Look a great place though, good stock in the shop for rifles and shotguns and optices etc...

Hey dc - thanks for the feedback!

Advertisement