Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom contact email for moving a telephone pole

Options
  • 16-10-2012 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi there,

an eircom pole is obstructing my front garden where i plan to get a drive way, it is on the edge of the path instead of being close to the garden walls like it is in most places.

can you advise how i go about having this pole moved?

thanks,
    Carrie

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

There is an email address, Plant alterations or something. They will charge about €3500 per pole and may have to move 2 or 3 of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

Whisper87 wrote: »
    Hi there,

an eircom pole is obstructing my front garden where i plan to get a drive way, it is on the edge of the path instead of being close to the garden walls like it is in most places.

can you advise how i go about having this pole moved?

thanks,
    Carrie

Hi Whisper87

You can email plantalterations@eircom.ie and they can advise you on this and you can also view this link here for more information.

Regards
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 3 HBombadero

Hi Carrie

Any word from Eircom on this? I want to get poles moved also and would be interested to know what kind of €€€ I need to budget for this. If you wouldn't mind PM'ing me with details, I would be really grateful.

Thanks

H

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Highest number I heard is €25k. You will first need to pay €300-400 for an estimate which will be credited against the main job.

Advertisement