Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebay purchase from Hong Kong problem

Options
  • 16-10-2012 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

My daughter purchased a box of feathers on ebay, not realising that they were from HongKong. She pays the 20 stg and delivery charge and then got a message last week that it would take 30-35 days.

I contacted them to say it was for Halloween and they did not highlight delivery time. They said they would courier for another 20stg but have not answered my question if it will arrive within the week.

I have asked for a refund. Can they stop the shipment their side. Surely if there is a shipment number, they are able to do so

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

tigerb wrote: »
    My daughter purchased a box of feathers on ebay, not realising that they were from HongKong. She pays the 20 stg and delivery charge and then got a message last week that it would take 30-35 days.

I contacted them to say it was for Halloween and they did not highlight delivery time. They said they would courier for another 20stg but have not answered my question if it will arrive within the week.

I have asked for a refund. Can they stop the shipment their side. Surely if there is a shipment number, they are able to do so

HI there,

You should ask your query here over in Consumer Issues :)

Hope you & your daughter receive satisfaction with the order though.

Advertisement