Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spice rack in Dublin?

Options
  • 16-10-2012 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can buy a 27 jar spice rack (preferably wooden) in Dublin? Can't find any in Argos and Ikea is a bit far out - would preferably like to buy one in city centre (either north or south). Found some gorgeous ones on Amazon but the postage was more than the product!

Any suggestions welcomed, my spice collection is building and needs taming!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

have you tried Stock or Kitchem Compliants on King Street?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Off the top of my head you could try...
    Arnotts Homewares on Henry Street
    Kitchen Compliments on Chatham Street
    Stock on South King Street

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 343 ✭✭Sorcha16

Avoca on Suffolk St have had some pretty ones before and BT has a good homeware section on the top floor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there was a nice one in bargaintown a while ago for €18 and homestore and more have them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 coolgal52

marks and spenser do nice ones too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Found some gorgeous ones on Amazon but the postage was more than the product!
    Have a look at www.parcelmotel.com - you can avail of UK shipping price (of free shipping to UK) from Amazon, eBay etc.

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement