Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New eircom customer. How will I know when broadband connected??

Options
  • 16-10-2012 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Ordered package last week. Tech came today to check phone line cuz maybe there was a fault with it. That was fine. Now when will I know when my broadband is set up? Or should I take it that it's connected now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭talkin

The Internet light is red on the modem

The Internet light is red on the modem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

talkin wrote: »
    Ordered package last week. Tech came today to check phone line cuz maybe there was a fault with it. That was fine. Now when will I know when my broadband is set up? Or should I take it that it's connected now.

Hi talkin

Can you PM me your telephone/account number and I will look into this for you?

Regards
    Linda

Thanks think I sent pm there!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭masker

talkin wrote: »

u can call eircom tech support 1890260260 and give dem ur phone / acc no
    they can check and tell u straight away, they r open from 8am to 10pm everyday :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement