Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Webmail Access

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 jashigg

Alan,
    These issues are still occuring. I have no intention of calling that number because how ever angry I am now I know I will be a lot worse after a call.
    I work in the technology industry and the problems here on the outside are not individual to any ones account so 1 person calling a support number is not going to make any difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 RockMonster

Here here! Matt Cooper only way I think.. to expose the below sub standard in eircom's crappy service.. love listen to the PR bull**** when an eircom rep is in there speaking about new services they are launching with broadband etc.. when they can't even provide a simple, consistant webmail service.. shocking so it is.. it took me 2 to 3 attemps to send a few scuttering photo's today.. what the hell are ye doing in there all day :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5 poppysmum

Just called Eicom ,as I couldnt log on to mybill tried registering , it said already in the system .When I tried logging on it says Sorry Error.
    Eircom said to email webmaster@eircom.ie with account number email address and password. I dont feel that I want to put that in an email, so will just wait for it to be resolved.
    The advisor added as an afterthought that they had had problems not that they were the problem.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi poppysmum

Yes this is indeed an overall issue and not user specific, operations are looking to get this resolved soon but we do not have any date/time of a resolution. Please free phone 1901 if you have any questions regarding your bill or query in relation to your account

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2 philiprtobin

Anybody know whats going on with eircom webmail today, takes ages to login then awfully slow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭newspower

Having the same problem and its very annoying. Having problems since yesterday. Still wont log in. I have noticed this at different times in the past while.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

I eventually managed to log on for the first time today about an hour ago:mad:and it's down again now:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭MenloPete

Another voice crying in the wilderness. I can only echo the sentiments of others in this thread (and others). This 'service' is a complete joke. Got into webmail this morning and again just now, although very slow on both occasions. In between times - no access, either from work or home or via mobile.

Perhaps its a ploy to close down the webmail service altogether?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

MenloPete wrote: »
    Another voice crying in the wilderness. I can only echo the sentiments of others in this thread (and others). This 'service' is a complete joke. Got into webmail this morning and again just now, although very slow on both occasions. In between times - no access, either from work or home or via mobile.

Perhaps its a ploy to close down the webmail service altogether?

Hi MenloPete and other OPs on this thread.

Our apologies for disruption in service to our Eircom Webmail facility.
    There was an issue with slow service on some servers Sunday and Monday with some customers receiving the following error message - you do not have permission to log into the server PORT 443 (Ref 4843253).
    This issue has now been confirmed as resolved and service has been stabilised. Any backlog has been cleared as of 19.30 yesterday evening ( Monday) . If you continue to receive this message or do have further issue with your webmail please let me know

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭MenloPete

Well today I can logon and read emails - provided I wait three minutes for each one, while I get several 'The server appears to be slow to respond, and may be unavailable' messages.

I guess it's better than nothing... but far from acceptable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 philiprtobin

Got into a few emails last night waiting between 5 and 10 mins to open each one. Can't login at all this evening - a complete joke of a service:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

MenloPete wrote: »
    Well today I can logon and read emails - provided I wait three minutes for each one, while I get several 'The server appears to be slow to respond, and may be unavailable' messages.

I guess it's better than nothing... but far from acceptable.

Hi MenloPete
    we are aware that some webmail users continue to experience issues today and I have been advised that it was an issue on the mail servers which caused slow speeds as you report. This incident has now been resolved however we are currently involved in moving affected customers to new platform which will result in significantly improved performance and the introduction of a number of new webmail features.
    We have begun the process of migrations at the beginning of this month. Many of our customer will have already benifited.
    Apologies that this could not be processed faster.
    Tony

Advertisement