Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in leinster looking for a Companion pony for 3mths?

Options
  • 16-10-2012 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

If so can you please PM me ... decision made to leave pony off for the winter & work at reschooling her mid january...
    We have been having some issues off the lead rein where she is being super cheeky with my daughter & unfortunatly has bucked her off a couple of time - she will also try this same behaviour when I hop up on her.
    Have had everything checked & no probs with back etc - she was a lead rein before she came to us but my daughter is more than capable of riding off lead rein but unfortunatly has lost her nerve with her own pony so have made decision to start afresh with pony next yr & get daughters confidence back up by riding riding school ponies over the next couple of month.

EDITED TO SAY - I AM HAPPY TO PAY FOR THE 3MTHS!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

I dont want to be rude... but are you basically looking for free livery for the winter months under the guise of it being a 'companion pony'? When the ground is at its worse, and grass most scarce?

I have plenty of land to use, and I would not be much impressed with your offer to be honest.

You would be better off looking for grass livery for the winter months. You might have more success. You could expect to pay at least 15 euro a week for pure grass livery I'd say, more if you want the pony to be checked over for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Sorry Fits, should have said - am happy to pay for it... lol - yes does seem rather rude otherwise:rolleyes:

She is on Grass but it is costing me 80 a week ! & dont just want to stick her in a field somewhere! I want her somewhere where she has company & someone can check on her ( if not closeby to where I am! )
    fits wrote: »
    I dont want to be rude... but are you basically looking for free livery for the winter months under the guise of it being a 'companion pony'? When the ground is at its worse, and grass most scarce?

I have plenty of land to use, and I would not be much impressed with your offer to be honest.

You would be better off looking for grass livery for the winter months. You might have more success. You could expect to pay at least 15 euro a week for pure grass livery I'd say, more if you want the pony to be checked over for you.

Advertisement