Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Dropbox Space for UL Students (Minimum 3GB free for 2 years)

Options
  • 16-10-2012 11:46am

Dropbox is giving away free space to UL students!

The more students who go on and verify their UL emails, the more space everyone in UL gets. It's a team game. The main catch unfortunately is that the free space only lasts for 2 years, but still it's better than nothing!

If you have Dropbox already click this link and verify your UL email, if you haven't been converted to how handy Dropbox is for saving files in the cloud then what are you waiting for? Click the link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/spacerace

If you're a graduate like me you can use the forwarding email address given out by the UL Alumni Association.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Um, I'm confused. Wasn't this posted last night? Where did the other thread go?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Got zapped - referrral link. No hassle about having it here minus the link though, thus Andrea Ripe Appliance went for reposting it without the referral bit of the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

sceptre wrote: »
    Got zapped - referrral link. No hassle about having it here minus the link though, thus Andrea Ripe Appliance went for reposting it without the referral bit of the link.

Oh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

sceptre wrote: »

Mad admin skills bruh

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭KellingtonDawg

Claim ALL the space! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Done!

Only 500 more people to sign up and share it and we'll get 8GB. :P

Wonder could the SU send an all student email around...

I suggested that in the previous thread...an email sent out to the entire student body. I remember they annoyed the hell out of me when I was an undergraduate. However this would be a lot more useful and beneficial than crap about getting a free ipod.

I suggested that in the previous thread...an email sent out to the entire student body. I remember they annoyed the hell out of me when I was an undergraduate. However this would be a lot more useful and beneficial than crap about getting a free ipod.

I fired an email to the Sabbats there asking them to send it out. Would be a lot more beneficial to a lot more people than Styrofoam Badger Making Classes or the like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

I value all the organic gardening tips I can get, I'll have you know.

Adam got back to me there. He said he'll include this in an All Student email he's sending out in the next day or two.

• Advertisement

Well done mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Landoflemon

I had previously registered my undergraduate email address with Dropbox and it doubled my space... now registered my postgraduate email address, and got the extra 3Gb on top of my previous 7Gb. Jackpot!

Come on lads we're nearly there! Only 400 points away from 8GB....

Just about two weeks left and 82 points away from 8GB.....gonna be tight!

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

Anyone know if you're able to verify your account against more than one University legitimately?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

can you change the email you have previously registered an account with

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

I'm not sure I want to change. I have a 15gb bonus from the University I've already attached my account to, but since UL is so close to the next band I thought I'd see if I could help since I still have access to my UL email account. I don't want to lose out on my 15gb extra though.

UL could pick up a lot of extra points if people bothered to get the points from doing the getting started steps...

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Subutai

We're now 28 points away from 8 GB. If one or two more people sign up we should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Hi Daniel,

Hooray! University of Limerick has reached the next level of Space Race, and you just got an additional 5 GB, bringing you to a total of 8 GB for 2 years.

But don't stop now - the next level is near! Check out how your school is doing here. Keep referring your classmates to get even more space!

Keep sharing!
    - The Dropbox Team

:D

I thought we were screwed there until something happened during the last few weeks where there was a daily increase in our points. I thank the enterprising person responsible whoever they may be!

• Advertisement
Advertisement