Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Chinese Students/Teachers

Options
  • 16-10-2012 12:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭

I am setting up a new exciting Chinese language school in Dublin. Other languages can come on stream after this. It will be a pilot project that will embrace new web learning methods and make it easier for Irish students to learn Chinese here and Chinese in China to learn English with a reputable teacher here. I am looking for Chinese students/teachers who also can teach English. If interested or if u know anybody pls reply or pm me. Will be away next week so I will get back to you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,826 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

What do you mean by embracing web methods?

Any more information on this school your setting up?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭micromary

Well after researching this and speaking to both Irish and Chinese people there is not a good online learning service here in Dublin. Basically what I am saying is that if someone from Portmarnock wants a Chinese class and finds a good teacher in Rathfarnham they almost have to visit that teacher or go online with either a class or somebody from China. I am looking at getting a reputable Chinese native who can give these classes online. I know I have this problem when I am learning business German at present and it is a pain in the behind to go to class.

The website is in the process of setting up at present.

Advertisement