Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good to be back

Options
  • 16-10-2012 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Ahh yeah lads :D Just took a bit of a break for a while cus i started to get annoyed, so after playin a whole load of League of Legends iv'e decided to get back to the fighters (I was here before if you don't remember me). I dont currently have xbl gold so no games, i might be able to grab a few 2 days but thats it.

Also picked up MK so any advice for a new MK player would be nice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

recnib wrote: »
    Ahh yeah lads :D Just took a bit of a break for a while cus i started to get annoyed, so after playin a whole load of League of Legends iv'e decided to get back to the fighters (I was here before if you don't remember me). I dont currently have xbl gold so no games, i might be able to grab a few 2 days but thats it.

Getting on down to casuals in the XGC on wedensdays is probably the best advice you could get. 1Man3Letters and Lar are usually there, and they're always looking for new troops. They'd teach you the ropes in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

if you new to mk best place to go 1st is testyourmight.com and make a account there.you'll learn SOOO much there,epic site

as DR said getting yourself down to the xgc be great idea,alot of the mk lads live out of dublin which is annoying but generally there will be a few people there each week who do play the game

also that u said you dont have xbl gold,on one of your 2 days passes i highly suggest downloading the patches for mk,there was 5 so its very different to vanilla, the patches for mk on xbox only work when your online also,if this means you needed to be signed into a active gold account im not sure, im on ps3 myself (nevermind all this if you bought "komplete edition")

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭recnib

Id love to go to XGC lads but I moved out of Dublin when I was like 3 or 4, sucks even more now that I know my home is where all the action is :P

Id love to go to XGC lads but I moved out of Dublin when I was like 3 or 4, sucks even more now that I know my home is where all the action is :P

Where are you living now then?

Newport, Tipperary in Munster. Absolute **** hole

• Advertisement

I was secretly hoping you'd say Galway, though the chances weren't really in my favour.

Ah I know what you mean man :P Me uncles from Galway so in the ridiculously unlikely chance that im ever staying at his for a while maybe we could have some games :P

Deal! Lol

Advertisement