Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still in contract

Options
  • 16-10-2012 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Could you confirm if I am still in contract with Eircom.

The last time I am aware I renewed my contract was in 2010 when I was upgraded to 8mb package.

However, during a recent call with broadband support they informed I have 6 months left in contract?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

Plascebo wrote: »
    Hi,

Could you confirm if I am still in contract with Eircom.

The last time I am aware I renewed my contract was in 2010 when I was upgraded to 8mb package.

However, during a recent call with broadband support they informed I have 6 months left in contract?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Plascebo

Can you PM me your account number and I will check the call history on your account to see if your in contract.

Regards
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Hi Plascebo

Can you PM me your account number and I will check the call history on your account to see if your in contract.

Regards
    Linda

Thanks Linda, I have pm'd my account number to you.

Advertisement