Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free function rooms with late bar (100+guests)

Options
  • 16-10-2012 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello,
    I'm looking for a venue for a private networking party for actors and film-makers. I'll have guest speakers and a celebrity comedian for the event. Planning on 200+ guests so we need a late bar or access to the late bar/niteclub for afterwards.
    Please any info will be great.
    Regards,
    Bertie Brosnan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

Hello,
    I'm looking for a venue for a private networking party for actors and film-makers. I'll have guest speakers and a celebrity comedian for the event. Planning on 200+ guests so we need a late bar or access to the late bar/niteclub for afterwards.
    Please any info will be great.
    Regards,
    Bertie Brosnan

Location?

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭arbitrage

In Dublin CC try Doyles on College Green.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭capefear

Hi

Try the Harcourt Hotel in D2 they have a function room downstairs a late bar upstairs and after 10.30 downstairs becomes a nightclub and its free and if you have more than 60 people they put on finger food. The link below says charity but if you have 200 Im sure they wont mind. They do alot of table quizs etc.

http://www.dtwonightclub.com/index.php?/Events/charity

Advertisement