Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese students/teachers required

Options
  • 16-10-2012 12:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭

I am looking to set up a new exciting Chinese language school in Dublin. Other languages can come on stream after this. It will be a pilot project that will embrace new web learning methods and make it easier for Irish students to learn Chinese here and Chinese in China to learn English with a reputable teacher here. I am looking for Chinese students/teachers who also can teach English. If interested or if you know anybody that is pls write back or pm me. Will be away next week so I will get back to you!

I am using boards as if more of us come together and encourage ideas/partnerships/employment we can hopefully set up businesses and maybe in time get out of this crisis we are in. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 jah718

Hi, this sounds like an interesting idea as there is not much Chinese learning facilities in Ireland. I am currently in my 4th year of a Chinese degree in Ireland so I know how difficult it is to learn Chinese. I am not a teacher but if there is anything that i could do to help then let me know.

Best of luck!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭micromary

Thanks Jah. I will keep in touch. Appreciate ur support.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭sky2424

Hi

Im not really sure what yout looking for but the UCD confucius run classrom based mandarin lessons so it might be worth linking in with them

http://www.cii.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭jt_dublin

Hi,

You might like to take a look at http://www.verbalplanet.com. I have used them for learning Spanish online and they also offer Mandarin Chinese.

Learning online is definitely the future of education and is something that I am very interested in myself.

Good luck with the business and I look forward to seeing your progress. If I can be of any help, please let me know.

JT.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭micromary

Thanks JT. Appreciate it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 rock2009

micromary wrote: »
    I am looking to set up a new exciting Chinese language school in Dublin. Other languages can come on stream after this. It will be a pilot project that will embrace new web learning methods and make it easier for Irish students to learn Chinese here and Chinese in China to learn English with a reputable teacher here. I am looking for Chinese students/teachers who also can teach English. If interested or if you know anybody that is pls write back or pm me. Will be away next week so I will get back to you!

I am using boards as if more of us come together and encourage ideas/partnerships/employment we can hopefully set up businesses and maybe in time get out of this crisis we are in. :)

Hi Micromary,

I am a Chinese professional working in Dublin. I'm delighted to see that more and more business and individuals willing to provide/learn Chinese courses which will be fantastic for both countrie's economy and culture exchange.

I'm not a teacher myself and my expertise is in financial services, but I would be glad to offer any help that you might need.

Hope to see your bussiness making progress.

Advertisement