Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHP / Javascript / MySQL Training

Options
  • 16-10-2012 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I've recently started working within an organisation, where there is a system in situ, developed using PHP/Javascript/MySQL. I have extensive experience in similar technologies (Microsoft Stack), so the concepts are not alien, but I need some hands on guidance; basically, a quick "how to" in terms of configuring a local development environment etc etc. I'd be looking at a half day or a days guidance and will pay the going rate (though I've no idea what that is). Normally I'd spend the time to pick this type of thing up myself and fully digest the intricacies; however time is a factor, so the sooner I am up to speed the better. The organisation are aware I am not PHP skilled, but given the position, it is imperative I am up to speed ASAP. Anyone interested in making a few quid for a days training??
    I am Dublin based.

Comments

Advertisement