Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's goin on at Intel?

Options
  • 16-10-2012 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

Just sheer nosiness on my part, but dies anybody know what's happening opposite Intel?

Looks like a park & ride of some description.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Athletics track :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

Athletics track :)

No, further down. Not by the Ameneties. It starts just at the traffic lights after the M6 roundabout, heading towards Maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

Possibly re-laying out the traffic markers, or road works.
    after the M6 roundabout, heading towards Maynooth.
    M4. The M6 begins at Kinnegad and carries on to Galway.

n97 mini wrote: »
    Possibly re-laying out the traffic markers, or road works.

M4. The M6 begins at Kinnegad and carries on to Galway.

True, true. Brains not working at the minute.

And I should really learn to be more specific. It's in the industrial estate directly opposite the main entrance/ exit to Intel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

Extended parking for the Intel site employees (incl the bus).. Car parks were shut on the site near the old gym to facilitate the pre build work for the Fab's.

• Advertisement

Welease wrote: »
    Extended parking for the Intel site employees (incl the bus).. Car parks were shut on the site near the old gym to facilitate the pre build work for the Fab's.

That's what I was thinking. Just being a nosey bugger as I said.

Advertisement