Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best price for mortgage protection cover

Options
  • 16-10-2012 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

Where generally seems to be the best for covering your mortgage for when you die?

I've done a few searches and it looks like hello.ie are the cheapest but I suppose many would say you just have to call them and compare.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Ask any Broker. It's very basic cover.

Can't see why hello.ie are any cheaper than anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dirtyrightback

Ask any Broker. It's very basic cover.

Can't see why hello.ie are any cheaper than anyone else.

At the minute hello.ie do have the best/cheapest mortgage protection premiums. they have a unique relationship with an insurance company which provide a lower monthly premium than what other brokers can offer.
    you must have a clear bill of health to qualify for the cover though, otherwise they'll place you with the second cheapest in the market...they have a fantastic service...does exactly what it says on the tin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I recently did a quick search of online providers and a lot of them were very very close to each other, almost as if it was some sort of fixed, agreed amount between them all!

Don't think you will find massive savings between companies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dirtyrightback

NIMAN wrote: »
    I recently did a quick search of online providers and a lot of them were very very close to each other, almost as if it was some sort of fixed, agreed amount between them all!

Don't think you will find massive savings between companies.

Hello.ie have a unique product with acorn life that generally have the cheapeat mortgage protection rates, plus if your mortgage term remaining is over 20 years you get the last 5 years of your policy for free....

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭dines08

Affiliated much?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

We are with Zurich Life 44/month for 200k

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭earlyapex

Try low.ie, they had me save over 1800 euro.
    Promotional code FIRU009522

Advertisement