Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London to Edinburgh by bus

Options
  • 16-10-2012 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

I will be traveling on the National Express night bus from Victoria Station London to Edinburgh and back and am wondering if anyone has used this service before and would recommend it. Is it safe? The only reference I have for this is the scene from Trainspotting and frankly, I wouldn't want to be stuck sitting beside someone like Begby!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

They are as safe as using the busses here in Ireland..but it begs the question, why?

Advance trains and/or flights may be almost as cheap, and more pleasant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

BuffyBot wrote: »
    They are as safe as using the busses here in Ireland..but it begs the question, why?

Advance trains and/or flights may be almost as cheap, and more pleasant.

Thanks, I've used buses a lot in Ireland, also inter city at night time and always been very happy with the service. I'm asking on behalf of a very spendthrift friend!

Advertisement