Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part Time between now and Jan 13

Options
  • 16-10-2012 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know of any part time courses kicking off / still taking registrations between now and Jan 2013?

I am in banking currently but does not have to be related to that!

Recommendations from people who took the courses would be great

Thanks
    BRC

Mods feel free to move if this posted in wrong place...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

Anyone know of any part time courses kicking off / still taking registrations between now and Jan 2013?
    What kind of course?

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭brianrcarney

Thats the million dollar question djpbarry!! I need to do something outside of my zone or if in my zone its an addition to my talents... i have done biz degree and in Financial serv but i need a challenge!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

Does location matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

Thats the million dollar question djpbarry!! I need to do something outside of my zone or if in my zone its an addition to my talents...
    Given that nobody on this forum knows what your "zone" or "talents" are, you're going to have to start being a lot more specific if you want to get any kind of meaningful advice.

Have you done any research into courses you might want to do?

Advertisement