Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent alarm wristband for Android

Options
  • 16-10-2012 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

See the new silent alarm wristband for Android; www.zband.biz. The wristband vibrates to give you a gentle awakening without disturbing those near you. You set your alarm using your android device which communicates with the ZBand via bluetooth.What do you all think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭declan123

Well the primary application would be to replace your audio alarm . Lets face it, an audio alarm clock is annoying for the person its meant for, its even more annoying for those its not.

For example:
    - if you don't want to wake your wife or partner
    - the baby or kids
    - if your deaf or hard of hearing.

Although, it could work on the building site as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

After I posted, I read the description again, realised my post was somewhat redundant, and deleted it!

Yeah, if it's just for a silent alarm, it might be fine.

Another option would be http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wake-Shake-Jumbo-Alarm-Clock/dp/B0007M68WK/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1350405835&sr=8-5

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭declan123

Interesting product as well, however the ZBand is handier. Alarms are managed on a smart phone app and the band is small and can be transported anywhere with you, holidays, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

It's a good product actually. And I see that the battery lasts about 10 days too.

Advertisement