Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cadetship 2012

• 16-10-2012 5:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know when the defence forces are recruiting cadets agains? I'm graduating next year but I believe you can apply before you graduate?

Plus I've a criminal record the lent of my fcuking arm so is there any chance of getting in if thats the case?

Thanks
    Junior

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

Plus I've a criminal record the lent of my fcuking arm so is there any chance of getting in if thats the case?
    No.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 265 ✭✭unclejunior

neilled wrote: »
    No.

What about the first question?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

What about the first question?

Yes, but with a record it will be near impossible to get in. You wouldn't even get the the fitness test if you have to fill out a questionnaire first, never mind the Garda vetting.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Asked and answered, methinks. Locking.

Adding Unclejunior to the watch list.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement