Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business/Biology revision book?

• 16-10-2012 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hey guys I was just wondering what are the best business and biology revision books? I need them to cover everything and be A1 worthy :P thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Sorry don't do Business so cannot help you out there :L For Biology I have the Less stress book.
    It does leave out some info that you need but I like it because it narrows down most of the necessary stuff you need to know :P
    It might not be the best but it is a good revision book imo!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

Revise Wise did me well for my JC. :)
    I'm hoping to get he leaving cert versions soon

• Registered Users Posts: 12 moss1234

For biology the celtic press - Essentials Unfolded- its really good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Revise wise is very good for biology

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭user.name

For biology I found the information in the revision books was good but it was missing some things you need to know in the textbook. Its okay if you want to just pass but if you want an A1 I would summarise chapters yourself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement