Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surveyor - snag list

Options
  • 16-10-2012 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

I need to hire a surveyor if the term used is correct.
    I'm process of buying a house in Tullow and I need someone with experience to do a snag list.

Can somone recommend some reliable and not expensive?.

thanking you in advance

Zeppi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭nomunnnofun

Hi, I used Ivor Bowe, a few years ago. He completed a detailed report and was very nice to deal with. He is based in little industrial estate beside where sugar factory used to be. Can't remember exactly how much he was but think it was around 350-400.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭seedubya

You could try Giles Lloyd in PDS - www.pdscarlow.ie
    He snagged my mates house and saved him some trouble in the process. Don't know what his prices are like though.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭bluebell1

Would second Giles Lloyd. Used him when building our place and he was extremely thorough.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭tom traubert

I would second both of the men recommended above. Ring both would be my advice and go with the one you're happier with based on your conversations.

Advertisement