Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iphone 5 in carphone warehouse

• 16-10-2012 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

hello is any body try to buy for carphone warehouse? i saw on internet is chance to leave 50 e deposit and colect for store but you should phone the store directly ask about availability...i try on internet they in stock then you call in store is none... thats the story? is anybody in same

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭metaxaaa

hello is anybody buy for cpw the iphone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭mohawk

Got 32gb black iphone on O2 network today in dundrum carphone warehouse. It was last 32gb they had for O2. I don't know about the 16gb or 64gb though.
    The girl told me that they were getting in plenty of vodafone iphones a few o2 and they they were barely getting any for any other networks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MUFCCROWE

Is the iphone 5 available to buy on the three network on prepay, in store. I ask as they dont sell them on the website

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

MUFCCROWE wrote: »
    Is the iphone 5 available to buy on the three network on prepay, in store. I ask as they dont sell them on the website

You should ask here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1367

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Prepay is going to be more or less full price from any network and simlocked.
    Better off buying direct from apple for the sake of €10-€50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 MUFCCROWE

Prepay is going to be more or less full price from any network and simlocked.
    Better off buying direct from apple for the sake of €10-€50

I know that but I can get 225 euro off the iphone when I trade in my galaxyS2 in the carphone warehouse

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭palm

I know that but I can get 225 euro off the iphone when I trade in my galaxyS2 in the carphone warehouse

http://www.carphonewarehouse.ie/Product/strong-Apple-strongiPhone-5-16GB-Black/238669/1_1

Depends on what value you attach to the unlock and The CPW guide is probably out of date. I doubt the S2 is worth that much

Advertisement