Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bodyform for yooooooooooooooouuuu!

• 16-10-2012 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭

Seeing as AH is all too serious these days lets enjoy this...

Guy jokingly posts on Bodyform Facebook page a few days ago about them lying to him...

"Hi , as a man I must ask why you have lied to us for all these years . As a child I watched your advertisements with interest as to how at this wonderful time of the month that the female gets to enjoy so many things ,I felt a little jealous. I mean bike riding , rollercoasters, dancing, parachuting, why couldn't I get to enjoy this time of joy and 'blue water' and wings !! Dam my penis!! Then I got a girlfriend, was so happy and couldn't wait for this joyous adventurous time of the month to happen .....you lied !! There was no joy , no extreme sports , no blue water spilling over wings and no rocking soundtrack oh no no no. Instead I had to fight against every male urge I had to resist screaming wooaaahhhhh bodddyyyyyyfooorrrmmm bodyformed for youuuuuuu as my lady changed from the loving , gentle, normal skin coloured lady to the little girl from the exorcist with added venom and extra 360 degree head spin. Thanks for setting me up for a fall bodyform , you crafty bugger"

And fair play to them...their response...

Quality.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭FrogMarch

Bleedin geebag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Im not much of a spankin man myself but id take a good paddlin off yur wan in that vid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Hopefully he'll post a similar rant for Tampax and their annoying 'mother nature' ads - that woman's voice triggers more homicidal tendencies than PMT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

Scarlah for yooooooooooooouuuuuuu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Would you take Caroline for a spin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭TheBody

Sky King wrote: »
    Would you take Caroline for a spin?

Durrrrty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

Jesus the marketing department got creative for that one! :D

But then I'm cynical anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

Cougar! Roar...Meow! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

She talks all posh like innit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

In fairness, that was a brilliant follow up :D

I love how slightly condescending it all is too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

The blue in the glass is easily the best touch of the whole thing. I was amused before she began.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

cruiser178 wrote: »
    Im not much of a spankin man myself but id take a good paddlin off yur wan in that vid.

Yes, I do feel an unusual desire to be disciplined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭PC CDROM

Sinfonia wrote: »
    Yes, I do feel an unusual desire to be disciplined.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

There's no such thing as an unhappy period when you're a massive slutwhore though.

Shryke wrote: »
    The blue in the glass is easily the best touch of the whole thing. I was amused before she began.

+1 to the red jelly shown simultaneously when she says "the blood coursing from my uteri like a chrimson landslide" :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

I wish this ads were made illegal again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭The_Thing

I'd stuff her mouth with jam rags to shut her up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭PC CDROM

1ZRed wrote: »
    +1 to the red jelly shown simultaneously when she says "the blood coursing from my uteri like a chrimson landslide" :pac:

Well spotted! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Just put a towel on the bed and its good times

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

The Force is strong in this one:

Jesus the marketing department got creative for that one! :D

But then I'm cynical anyway.

Fun fact of the day - Bodyform does not have a CEO this woman is an actress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Fun fact of the day - Bodyform does not have a CEO this woman is an actress.
    They lied to us again.... Quick, make a video!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Does she say 'my uteri'? Does she have more than one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Does nobody else think that the original Facebook message was more than likely created by the marketing department too?

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    Does she say 'my uteri'? Does she have more than one?

Didn't you know?

These days rich women get spare ones implanted in case they need them later on.

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Does nobody else think that the original Facebook message was more than likely created by the marketing department too?

Yup. Pretty much my first thought was this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Shryke wrote: »

Someone will need to explain the significance to this innocent eejit?......

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Someone will need to explain the significance to this innocent eejit?......

In sanitary towel ads they regularly use blue water to show how absorbent they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Yes.

• Advertisement

Didn't you know?

These days rich women get spare ones implanted in case they need them later on.

I've heard they're great for extra buoyancy when swimming.. or after an oversea plane crash

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭ChubbyHubby

CEO was played by an actress. Original post on facebook was probably done to setup this PR stunt instead of an actual response. Yeah I'm cynical.

CEO was played by an actress. Original post on facebook was probably done to setup this PR stunt instead of an actual response. Yeah I'm cynical.

You also don't read threads before you post!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭ChubbyHubby

You also don't read threads before you post!
    Yeah, i tend to skip over a lot of sh**e that gets posted on AH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

They do state on their post that contains the video that she isn't their CEO so I don't see any issue there.

Regardless as to whether the marketing department created the 'complainant', it's a very funny video which shouldn't be taken too seriously. Rather, they should be congratulated for having a laugh at themselves and engaging their online audience in a very appropriate manner.

They deserve some kudos.

Advertisement