Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What next? VMware, CCNA, Windows Server

Options
  • 16-10-2012 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

I have completed my Windows 7 Exams to achieve MCTIP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (exams 680 and 685).
    I'm not sure what to do next. Company are on 2003 & 2008 Server and I have hands on experience. We won't be going to 2012 soon. I have opportunities to do CCNA, VMware or stick on the Microsoft path. I don't value the MS Certs too much. We don't use Hyper-V.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Finish out the MS path, it's good to have those certs. Then have a think about what you're gonna do. Do you work with a lot of Cisco equipment? Or plan on changing into networking?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Have you knocked SRV2012 down on your list because your company don't use it and thus cert has no value to your company or you won't have hands on to study?

Advertisement