Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

An apology to the chemist sales person in Blackrock...

• 16-10-2012 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

As I was waiting in line to purchase Vaseline carrying cable ties in my hand I probably should have pointed out ... THESE WERE UNRELATED PURCHASES!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Merrion wrote: »
    As I was waiting in line to purchase Vaseline carrying cable ties in my hand I probably should have pointed out ... THESE WERE UNRELATED PURCHASES!

and I suppose the cucumber in your bag was for lunch:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

So ......... another unfortunate who has read 50 Shades of Shite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

What sort of a chemist stocks cable ties ?????? Are you sure you werent in a builders providers OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Yes, I often find the local pharmacy has a fantastic range of cable ties.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Merrion

WindSock wrote: »
    Yes, I often find the local pharmacy has a fantastic range of cable ties.

Eh no - I brought the cable ties into the shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

So ......... another unfortunate who has read 50 Shades of Shite.

Vaseline and cable ties eh? Might have a read through it after all, my wife bought it about a month ago and I took a quick flick through it, the word "panties" on nearly every second page put me right off, hate that word with a passion! The rest of the few pages I looked at were more comical than erotic, comical in a cringeworthy way, not actually even funny! :(

OP next time save yourself a few quid- neck tie and a knob of butter, sorted! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Vaseline and cable ties eh? Might have a read through it after all, my wife bought it about a month ago and I took a quick flick through it, the word "panties" on nearly every second page put me right off, hate that word with a passion! The rest of the few pages I looked at were more comical than erotic, comical in a cringeworthy way, not actually even funny! :(

OP next time save yourself a few quid- neck tie and a knob of butter, sorted! :eek:

..oh my!

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I beat the smart kids, I beat the smart kids.

Aww, I bent my wookie

Yeah, it's all panties, my subconscious and inner goddess. Pretty dire tbh, stick with the neck tie and butter ;).

• Advertisement

Thanks for the recession busting tip:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Why would you need special cable-ties to carry vaseline? I know it's slippery stuff, but... I must have missed that episode of Dragons den. I bet it's a Gavin Duffy product.

Pottler wrote: »
    Why would you need special cable-ties to carry vaseline? I know it's slippery stuff, but... I must have missed that episode of Dragons den. I bet it's a Gavin Duffy product.

Actually if I remember correctly, they were called wrap straps, and James Kahn got there before Gavin-

They should be called crap straps btw, tried to use one as a cock ring, it kept snapping! :(

Boombastic wrote: »

Thanks for the recession busting tip:pac:

Full of nut recession busting tips me! ;)

Male version of Martha Stewart! :pac:

Full of nut recession busting tips me! ;)
    Male version of Martha Stewart! :pac:

Be careful though, you don't end up sautéd, although you could cook a post coitus egg and save on the fuel:D

Just tell me again, why was the pharmacy selling cable ties and cucumbers?? And what bizare sex-games were you planning??? We need details, and preferably pics, but diagrams at a pinch. Thx.

Boombastic wrote: »

Be careful though, you don't end up sautéd, although you could cook a post coitus egg and save on the fuel:D

An egg-cellent idea! *groan* :p

Ohh the puns they do get worse,
    When throwing your sausage in a skin purse! :eek:

I'd better leave before I get kicked out! :pac:

An egg-cellent idea! *groan* :p

Ohh the puns they do get worse,
    When throwing your sausage in a skin purse! :eek:

I'd better leave before I get kicked out! :pac:
    You forgot those afternoon pills, didn't you? Take off the trench coat and relax :p.

we know, one was a lube, the other a restraint. Totally unrelated. Silly to make that mistake really.:D Sure if you tried to tie someone up with vaseline, they'd slip out no bother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

Jesus Merrion Joseph....Down with that sort of thing!!

It's Jesus, Mary and Joseph! not Jesus Merrion Joseph!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

WTF does Vaseline have to do with cable ties and why would someone working in a chemist give a toss what you're buying?

Jonty wrote: »
    It's Jesus, Mary and Joseph! not Jesus Merrion Joseph!
    Not in D4 it's not.

phasers wrote: »
    WTF does Vaseline have to do with cable ties and why would someone working in a chemist give a toss what you're buying?

I think that's the OP's problem, she didn't give him the toss:D

You forgot those afternoon pills, didn't you? Take off the trench coat and relax :p.

I keep them under my tongue when I'm licking my eyebrows :p

Looks like someones going to Mount Merrion.

Advertisement