Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KOB poster in schumann

• 16-10-2012 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭

Saw a Kelly O Brien election poster in schumann today.
    Whats the story with that, surely there is some timeframe to take that stuff down?

It just brings back bad memories of being assaulted by campaign teams.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

At the close of poll the team should have taken them down but they were lazy and never did it

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭KellingtonDawg

Jester252 wrote: »
    At the close of poll the team should have taken them down but they were lazy and never did it

We did. Must just have missed one :p

I have a society thing near there tomorrow, I'll take it down if I can find it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

We did. Must just have missed one :p

I have a society thing near there tomorrow, I'll take it down if I can find it.

Ah I've seen one on BO floor (out of the way) for a president candidate from when I was in 1st year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Jester252 wrote: »
    Ah I've seen one on BO floor (out of the way) for a president candidate from when I was in 1st year

Same! And CO by the optics lab! Thin there's also one of Pa O'Brien's posters still there :confused::confused:

Advertisement