Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Question

Options
  • 16-10-2012 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

Once i've finished drawing my drawing in model space i click on paper space so i can scale and plot my drawing but i need to set up a paper space Title Block on my student account which will show the usual info date, name, student number and scale etc.

Can someone please step me through this process ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭ftlnn

Happy to help.

I did start to type explanation but now figure this may cause confusion if we are not talking about the same thing, I mean my set-up is different to yours so if you want to post your drawing I will set up what you require repost it and do my best to explain how it's done. Then at least we will be talking like for like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Insert a table onto the paper space :)

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭ifeelill

Yeah but how do i do that mate ?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭ftlnn

ifeelill wrote: »
    Yeah but how do i do that mate ?

How do you do what? Have you tried reading the help? F1 while in the application will get you to help. It extremely difficult to explain in a post all of the difficulties of plotting. Inserting a table is not the answer. Familiarise yourself with viewports and zoom scale factors. As I suggested a posting of the drawing would be a useful start.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭ifeelill

Thanks guys for your input the issue has now been resolved. I got a classmate to send me a template and i used the video below to insert it .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHk0jDmew3Q&feature=channel&list=UL

• Advertisement
Advertisement