Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creches in Kilkenny

Options
  • 16-10-2012 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Guys,
    Anyone have any opinions on what is the best creche in Kilkenny City is for our 1 year old daughter? I know different people will have different experiences but any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭DUBintheSTICKS

jiggajt wrote: »
    Guys,
    Anyone have any opinions on what is the best creche in Kilkenny City is for our 1 year old daughter? I know different people will have different experiences but any help would be much appreciated.

Out daughter goes to Busy Bee's, they have two locations one in Lakeview and the other in Loughboy. They are very good IMHO.

A few friends use the crèche just off the Sion Road can't think of the name and rare there highly

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭jiggajt

Thanks. The other busy bees is in Richview not Lakeview. We had a look at it and we were very impressed. Very nice staff and the facility looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭DUBintheSTICKS

jiggajt wrote: »
    Thanks. The other busy bees is in Richview not Lakeview. We had a look at it and we were very impressed. Very nice staff and the facility looks good.

I knew I would get it wrong, I knew it was one or the other

Advertisement