Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT WORK EXPERIENCE

Options
  • 16-10-2012 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Does anyone know where i can submit my CV for work experience. My Certifications are ComPTIA A+, NETWORK +, CISCO CCENT, CISCO CCNA. Please whoever is willing to help me should do, i cant get any without recommendation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Net Communications or Datapac would be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭blindsider

Where are you based? Can you travel? I have read your quals, but what type of job are you looking for? We need more than just 'IT' to advise you. What companies have you contacted already?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 assbc

I am based in Wexford, yes i will be willing to tavel. As you can see with my qualification, i have a good IT background, but am willing to accept any of your offer.
    Thanks

I have contacted, DATAPAC in Enniscorthy, NET COMMUNICATION in Enniscorthy, IT DEPARTMENT in wexford town, IT RESOURCES in New Ross, Co Wexford, they all promised to contact but none did.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭blindsider

obseeker.fas.ie/Default.aspx?q=pS5j1dGu3mbRDk2RtTi1IPcYUlAhpV40ZuB+vWgi9hZBhrQEDJEviLGzTFv7ckuoYRDwGxdnGnigjzyMMcfO4GKLu7w/97zRPXFPIAMjj0ZzqAE2QfXZJD5WMcbscUMe5hvAf1C0GomRYNP2W4HkT1GUdf/7w2Z4V6iTCZixuHdiRlaakoyhmg2LAiKxyLhOFY93Dy3cNKgJmrkLEO1P9Z3NSx3HCTDnBH98Fvh5+r62F8LTC/XLxFEOthe5kIGECy6fs9QRCbYv9qhMhwl5MqO8rA/SCijsqYqUEFWBzk0vlEQRChMsYOyc/+D6EpFlwpxphKwHZ+XMe5+7kQSpRvMOM9ffg3t934ebguWss3caHR5yg8OF6sBY+tw1vcBHazPt2JF/wKty+JiOM836Uta5RrcXmRQZ

or just try the Fas web-site Fas->Wexford->IT jobs

or:

http://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1206511

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

I tried IT resources myself too, but I to get on to them again for a reply.

You aren't their priority by the way, so if you want a reply, speak up!

@ a fat guy, Thanks, i will ring them again this week. Did you get any work placement yet?

Advertisement