Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts

Options
  • 17-10-2012 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

Where can I buy a decent set of darts?

Thinking of joining my local bar darts team as I think it's in my blood as my mother was highly ranked in the Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭juicet3rry

Elvery's sell darts. They can range from about €15 - €50, depending on what you want. Got a lovely set before in Freaney's fishing tackle shop on High St (beside Freaney's bar and down from Kings Head)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Tony Clarke

Sofa King wrote: »
    Where can I buy a decent set of darts?

Thinking of joining my local bar darts team as I think it's in my blood as my mother was highly ranked in the Ireland.

501darts.ie massive selection signature darts and much more, Maybe start with a 26G dart and find your range and feel for it. Just takeing it up myself in last few months

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Thanks for the replies guys, will check them all out.

I had a set of darts years ago but they got lost in Cork at the time I moved to Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 eml

HI, OKsports in Rathmines oksports.ie have a good selection and for good prices. Was in earlier for to pick up a backgammon set (they were they only place I could find that sold them!) and bought a darts set for the aul fella while I was at it!

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

Go to Freeneys on High St as juicet3rry has already said. Do you know anyone playing darts in your local? Why not try out some of theirs and see what weight and style feel comfortable.

Out of interest, where are you from/where is your local? I play darts in Galway and may know someone out your way to help you along.

• Advertisement
Advertisement