Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baikal forearm

Options
  • 17-10-2012 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭

Hi lads
    My father friend that died a few year ago left him
    His old baikal and I had used it when I was younger great gun two triggers on it
    Shot all my firsts with it pheasant snipe rabbit fox woodcock and it holds memories that I wanna keep up but years ago shot it and forearm which was cracked from a drop snapped down the middle
    I wanna clean it up and use it again but need to get forearm for it
    Anyone know where I would get one and what price
    My local gun dealer is a useless clown and basically said he hasn't a clue

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

Not being smart but if you continue your search make sure you inform the RFD that you are the license holder for the gun. As you are aware the removale of the forestock is a standard safety / security measure for O/U or SxS. So some RFD's may be suspicious of individuals looking for replacement forearms as they may assume the firearm in particular may have been stolen incomplete.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

Don't mind him, they are as common as muck

I presume you mean forend?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Jonty wrote: »
    Don't mind him, they are as common as muck

I presume you mean forend?
    Yeah sorry I'm usin the iPhone and dictionary kinda takes over in words spellin
    Where would be best place to get one preferably leinster area

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

John Conroy Hophall, Portlaoise, Co. Laois 057 8625692

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Jonty wrote: »
    John Conroy Hophall, Portlaoise, Co. Laois 057 8625692
    Excellent thank you very much

• Advertisement
Advertisement