Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deal of the Week/Sales & Specials on New Dashboard

Options
  • 17-10-2012 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Anyone know where to find this?

It's driving me mental!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I have it but I got it ages ago from my UK account, did a search there from my irish one and it doesn't show in search results, also noticed the facebook app is missing but that is likely due to the fact IE9 is out making that app redundant.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

ciaburkie wrote: »
    It's driving me mental!!!

Snap!

It's gone! Total pain!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

calex71 wrote: »
    I have it but I got it ages ago from my UK account, did a search there from my irish one and it doesn't show in search results, also noticed the facebook app is missing but that is likely due to the fact IE9 is out making that app redundant.
    They have pulled the Facebook and Twitter apps

Sales & Specials is back in the Browse games section, saw it last night.

Didn't include all the specials tho, none of the THQ sale was there, but all the Batman Add Ons were, and the recently reduced arcade games.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Sales & Specials is back in the Browse games section, saw it last night.

Didn't include all the specials tho, none of the THQ sale was there, but all the Batman Add Ons were, and the recently reduced arcade games.

Do you have a list of ALL games on special??

• Advertisement

Do you have a list of ALL games on special??

Me or the Sales & Specials tab?

I get my info on sales from trueachievements and x360a.

Wasn't there a special offers thread here?? Think cal used to throw all deals up

Wasn't there a special offers thread here?? Think cal used to throw all deals up

I did but they have been so crap for ages/been on sale many times before I didn't post them.

Though this week they have the Saints Row 3 season pass for 800points which is a saving over about 1600 points over buying the 5 dlc's individually.

I did but they have been so crap for ages/been on sale many times before I didn't post them.

Though this week they have the Saints Row 3 season pass for 800points which is a saving over about 1600 points over buying the 5 dlc's individually.

Is saints row 3 any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I just keep an eye on Major Nelson.

http://majornelson.com/2012/10/16/content-coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-17/

Waiting for some SoA stuff to go on sale (not worth full price).
    Wreckateer is on sale this week, so hopefully the proper games will follow. :)

• Advertisement

Is saints row 3 any good?

It's good yes, some genuine lol moments , but much shorter and has less substance and smaller than the previous 2, by shorter I mean id say i got 100 hours + from the 1st two combined, for SR3 I's say i got 15 hours from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

It's good yes, some genuine lol moments , but much shorter and has less substance and smaller than the previous 2, by shorter I mean id say i got 100 hours + from the 1st two combined, for SR3 I's say i got 15 hours from it.

A bit off topic but would SR1 still be worth getting? They have it for a fiver at my local xtra-vision but I havn't bought it as I imagine it might be quite dated now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

grimm2005 wrote: »
    A bit off topic but would SR1 still be worth getting? They have it for a fiver at my local xtra-vision but I havn't bought it as I imagine it might be quite dated now?
    Would be a bit, it was quite glitch and buggy if you find SR2 though its well worth investing in.

Deal of the week is all things bioshock.

First game is 9.99 or 880 points, the 2nd game is 19.99 but I didn't check what that was in points and the DLC is 50% off http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/Promotion/dealoftheweek

There is also a "SHocktober" Sale on now

http://slickdeals.net/f/5376028-XBox-Live-Marketplace-Spooktacular-Shocktober-Sale
    XBLA Games

Alan Wake's American Nightmare - 1200 MSP 600 MSP
    Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon - 800 MSP 400 MSP

Games on Demand - prices vary by region

Dead Rising 2 - 50% discount
    Resident Evil 4 HD - 50% discount

Advertisement