Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

These Wardrope Malfunctions...

• 17-10-2012 11:53am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭

The stars seem to be suffering from these more and more these days.

Apart from a door falling off one maybe in yer house, have you ever had one of the clothing kind?

:pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

My fly was open one day in confession. I didnt notice till I left.
    I was morto. What made it worse was, I was going commando.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

We've all heard that one before Father.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

I always thought my missus was the only person who said "wardrope". obviously not.

then again, she also says "chimley" and "drownded"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I hate when the elastic on underpants breaks, they slide down yourleg inside your trousers and there's nothing you can do about it (without getting arrested) :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

I always hated it when you were in a hurry to jump into bed with someone but had layers and layers on and had to undo your bloody great boots. Not so sexy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

you made some priests day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Was talking to a customer on Monday, sitting on my stool, when I noticed my fly was fully open showing a good view of my boxers.

Cue me badly trying to cover it up and more than likely making it ten times more obvious to her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

old hippy wrote: »
    I always hated it when you were in a hurry to jump into bed with someone but had layers and layers on and had to undo your bloody great boots. Not so sexy.
    And when you bend over to untie them you follow through with a guinness fart

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I've actually had 3 or 4 quite bad ones. Basically bursting my trousers open while going commando (i always go commando - real men don't wear no lingere!;))
    Shít happens you know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

You leave Ken alone!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I've actually had 3 or 4 quite bad ones. Basically bursting my trousers open while going commando (i always go commando - real men don't wear no lingere!;))
    **** happens you know!

Everyone knows a man's scrotum is actually made out of sandpaper - if you wore boxers like the rest of us you would't be wearing through your trousers so quickly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,507 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

For me it's a another one of my talents. The ability to get out of my clothes in a hurry
    when I have to. I'm like a young Chazz Michael Michaels if you will.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭Black Leather

One night, I was sitting at the bar of my local pub and my jeans slipped down showing off my g-string. I did not realise that it was showing until a girl started to pull at my g-string - embarrassing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

One night, I was sitting at the bar of my local pub and my jeans slipped down showing off my g-string. I did not realise that it was showing until a girl started to pull at my g-string - embarrassing!

That reminds me, when I get home I'm going to rip my wife's thong off.

I've had it on all day and its ****ing killing me :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Every time I hear the phrase "wardrobe malfunction" I think of an actual wardrobe exploding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Once with minutes left in a 5-a-side match I ripped the crotch of my tracksuit climbing over a fence to retreive the ball. Just thought "feck it" and played on. Didn't realise until I got home that I had ripped my underwear too. I'm sure the lads still have nightmares about it.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Front opening bra popping open is probably the worst one I've had.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I hate them too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

I've gone for entire days wearing stuff inside-out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

It is the main reason Ikea stores are closing down all over the place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Worn stuff inside out numerous times.
    Realised the other day I was wearing my Magic Tree car air freshener in my hair. Couldn't figure out for the life of me where the strong smell was coming from:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭ericl

neil_hosey wrote: »
    you made some priests day.

And the priest made his hole weak.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Paddycrumlinman

Many years ago, when my son was about 3, him and I were heading to Walmart. We lived in an apartment back then and had to go to a laundry to get laundry done. So me and the little nipper walking into Walmart and I realized my t-shirt was inside out and back to front. I turned to the youngfella to tell him and realized he had his head through the strap of one of his mother’s bras, thinking he is great. A quick dash back to the car, t-shirt back to correct way, bra taken of my sons neck and away we went. He got it from laundry falling out of the baskets into the back of the car.

It was quite a funny moment with the two of us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

I had one of those Jimmy Saville inspired tracksuits on the other day.
    The jacket was an adult size but I had to squeeze into a child's bottom.

Advertisement