Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lanber semi stripping and cleaning.

Options
  • 17-10-2012 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭

I took the semi apart last nite to clean it.

I took the barrel of cleaned it I clean all the gas components.
    Then I took the trigger assemble out cleaned that.

I couldn't get the block out of the body to clean.

Should I be even trying to take it out to clean or should it be ok cleaning it where it is

Does anyone know how to take it out. ?

On the trigger I cleaned it and I fought there was a bit to much carbon I couldn't get off it seemed fairly stuck to it.

Anyone any tips for getting this off and what should I use to lubricate it up

Also should I bother with stripping the trigger down to really get in and clean it to have it running as smooth as I can.

Thoughts and advice greatly appriated
    Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭ak51535

I always just clean it where it is, and i have yet to experience any problems with it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

Cheers ak would you ever bother with the trigger if so what would you use for lubricantion on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭TossL1916

any chance you could put up a few pics?
    my lanber has jammed on me a couple of times recently and i,ve been meaning to give it a good going over.

Picture of what I presume it's a certain part or something for cleaning

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭ak51535

yeah after every 100 or so rounds i do the trigger got stuff called ultimalube... it's like grease but not as heavy seems to do the trick :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Scalachi

To take out the "block" you need to take out the cocking handle which is spring loaded.

Have you got the manual? as it shows how to do it, should not be a problem downloading it, if not drop me a pm and I can email it.

Regards

DB

Scalachi wrote: »
    To take out the "block" you need to take out the cocking handle which is spring loaded.

Have you got the manual? as it shows how to do it, should not be a problem downloading it, if not drop me a pm and I can email it.

Regards

DB

Cheers ill try look for it on the net and down load it cheers.
    I never thought of that.

Advertisement