Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Weekend Van Rental

Options
  • 17-10-2012 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm looking to rent a Van for a weekend for the purpose of moving house and going to IKEA to collect some stuff. Ideally, i could do with the Van being dropped to me and collected then as well. Anyone know anywhere that will do this?
    Thanks,
    Chris
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

chrisp2281 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I'm looking to rent a Van for a weekend for the purpose of moving house and going to IKEA to collect some stuff. Ideally, i could do with the Van being dropped to me and collected then as well. Anyone know anywhere that will do this?
    Thanks,
    Chris

To be honest it would be cheaper for you to go with one of those guys on adverts or gumtree "man with a van" loads of lads out there waiting to make cheap money from doing drops etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭lifer_sean

Enterprise Car Hire (several depots nationwide) will hire out vans. They offer a drop-off and collect service for car hire; don't know if they do it for vans.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Operator

Where abouts are you? What size van do you need?

Advertisement