Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Re-entering a case in the family law court

• 17-10-2012 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi, i have to re-enter a case into the family law court due to a terms of compromise not being honoured, contempt of court etc. I am going to do it myself. Can anyone tell me if they have done this before, regarding the procedure, the letter you write etc,

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

Ring the Court office and ask them. They will assist you. The fact of the proceedings already existing means that you will have an easy enough ride. The issue of contempt of court is something worth chatting with FLAC over if you can't afford a solicitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spokesman

Hi, thanks for your reply, I had rang the court office but they were no help really,I hope to process it myself as i have paid thousands already but i find i have to go back to court to enforce an order i already have,.I will contact the flac for sure, thanks for your help and advice.

Advertisement