Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube videos won't play on xbox since new update.

Options
  • 17-10-2012 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

hi guys

not sure if i need to change settings on my xbox or what, but everytime i go to play a video on youtube using the new IE browser i get an "install adobeflash" error, then when i follow the link it says adobe flash not available for xbox 360.

Anyone having the same problems :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

almanu wrote: »
    hi guys

not sure if i need to change settings on my xbox or what, but everytime i go to play a video on youtube using the new IE browser i get an "install adobeflash" error, then when i follow the link it says adobe flash not available for xbox 360.

Anyone having the same problems :confused:

Internet Explorer on Xbox does not support flash. Use the app in the apps section. Or google search form IE youtube + html5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

calex71 wrote: »
    Internet Explorer on Xbox does not support flash. Use the app in the apps section. Or google search form IE youtube + html5

appreciate the help calex. thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Why would you watch youtube videos through IE when you have the app there? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Since the previous update the App never worked for me. I've cancelled my gold account after 6 years of having it. Paying for shoddy apps that do very basic things is ridiculous. They've cut IE out for silver members, and I'm getting frustrated at MS Support, please include screenshots of all parts of the youtube app... Nope won't be doing that. Account was hacked and nearly lost money on that as it is, they wanted screenshots of 'the hacker' from me... WTF?

Advertisement